Hauraki Māori Trust Board
(as trustee of the Pare Hauraki Fishing Trust)
Sports Grant 2020
- Sports Grants shall be provided throughout the year on the basis that applications are made at least 12 weeks prior to the event.
- You may only make one application per financial year.
- To be eligible to apply for a sports grant you must whakapapa to one or more of the Hauraki iwi and be registered with the Hauraki Māori Trust Board.
- In the case of teams, where a significant majority of its players can whakapapa to one or more iwi of Hauraki, those players should be registered with the Hauraki Māori Trust Board; and a total grant applied. Where less than one half of its members whakapapa to Hauraki then only a portion of the total grant shall apply.
- Applicants must have gone through a regional or national selection process and have been chosen to represent Hauraki, the region or new Zealand in their chosen sport.
- A full report of the event or purpose for which the grant was given is to be provided to the Board within 8 weeks after the event has occurred. If this is not provided, you may n ot be eligible for future grants.
- The Hauraki Māori Trust Board may require successful applicants to participate in iwi activities as a condition of the grant. Notification of any requirements will be provided to the successful applicants.
- The Hauraki Māori Trust Board reserves the right to use your names, photo and other details for publicity and promotional purposes.
- The Hauraki Māori Trust Board has the sole discretion to accept or decline an application that does not meet the criteria. Its decision is final and not correspondence will be entered into.
Sports Grant Application Form
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM REGISTERED IWI MEMBERS. TO CHECK IF YOU ARE REGISTERED, FREEPHONE 0508 468 288